Grow Your Business With Video Marketing
Let’s start off with some statistics for those who want statistics. Then we’ll give you the entertainment value for those who love entertainment in the second half.
Here are the benefits of video marketing.
- 92 percent of B2B customers watch video online.
- The second reason to have video is your competition is already there. If you’re not doing video, you’re helping out your competition. A video included in an email will increase your click throughs on email 96 percent. 81 percent of senior marketing executives now use online video in their marketing program. And more than half of marketing executives\ are watching business related videos at work.
- Video is searchable through Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus. And it’s mobile. How many people Google? Google anything? Video is showing up in Google results.
- People who what a video are 35 percent more likely to buy your product.
- Efficiency. Search Engine Optimization. Video will show up in search results.
- There’s an emotional benefit. Video helps create emotions. When was the last time you cried while reading a book? Or reading a web page, even?
- Social media sharing.
Short List of What You Can Do With Video Marketing
The Scripted Video.
These are going to be short excerpts from videos that we’ve produced. For all those who say, “I can’t afford TV advertising.” “I can’t afford a $4 million ad on the Super Bowl.” You can get more reach through a YouTube video and also it’s more meaningful because it’s local and your reaching the audience that is looking for your message.
This is a combination of both scripted and unscripted. You never want to script a testimonial. Don’t tell your client or customer what to say about you. Let them keep it natural.
One of the great things about doing video on the web is that you’re not limited to exactly 30 seconds. You can do 15 seconds, you can do 18 seconds, you can even do 35 seconds. As long as you get your message across, that’s what’s important. You only have 3 to 7 seconds to capture their attention. So if you don’t capture their attention in the first 7 seconds, it’s very easy for them to move on to the next video or website.
Unscripted Interview or Documentary style video.
The owner or business representative is interviewed by the video producer about the company. You want to avoid making these video pure sales pitches in the video. When people do a web search for information, they are not looking for a sales pitch. So by offering helpful information in the video that relates to a Google search, the viewer will be more engaged.
People love entertainment and this a way to include it.
The Key Is To Start Video Marketing
Your customer is not going to come to you and say, I wish you had a video. You need to take the first step and give them a video. There never was a community of people who got together and said, why don’t we have a theater, we need a theater. Where are the actors? That never happened in the history of the world. A few hams got together and said let’s get up on the stage and do something.
Use video marketing to tell your story. If you aren’t sure how to get started, get our free guide. You will be surprised at how easy and affordable your small business can use video to reach more customers and clients.